Tableau Support Services
Whether you are looking for Tableau Support services, or are considering a migration or upgrade, or looking for ongoing managed services and support, Rowalim can tailor a solution for your specific needs.
Rowalim strives provide our customers with the greatest flexibility and confidence in Tableau support services. Our services are SLA-based and are customized to meet your requirements and our consultants operate as an extension of your own team. Our ultimate goal is to increase the long-term effectiveness of your BI solutions while at the same time reducing your overall maintenance and support costs.
The Technical Support team of Rowalim provides technical support to our customers; acknowledge complex queries on function and usage of product via the telephone and/or web.
Our team is a primary support liaison between company and client providing the most effective technical support. Our Technical Support Specialists have glorious communication skills, and look to support peers throughout the organization. All of them have an Associate in nursing enthusiasm to be told and combat new challenges whereas continually wondering however they may improve the client experience.
As a Technical Support Specialist we tend to pro-actively assist the Team in driving key initiatives and making certain the long-term success of our customers and also the company. Rowalim's team have deep rooted expertise in Tableau that is a result of our years of experience as well as delivering quality projects on Tableau.
- Extensive experience working with Business Intelligence data visualization tools with specialization in Tableau.
- Ability to use the full range of Tableau platform technologies to design, implement proof of concept solutions and create advanced BI visualizations.
- Strong knowledge of Tableau report building process and Enterprise Data Warehouse concepts.
- Work with the Client Services to deliver Post Campaign reports that meet the needs of individual campaign objectives and KPIs
- Be a subject matter expert around all things related to Research and Measurement (i.e. Brand Studies, Audience Verification tools, Media Auditing, etc.)
- Collaborate with the Strategy team to identify and support the needs of the Sales in the form of Quarterly Business Reviews & Case Studies
- Work with the Manager of Data & Analytics to identify ongoing Analytics needs across the company.